Whether you want to launch a new online store or a marketplace, using an ecommerce platform will save you a lot of time and work! Here are the best ecommerce platforms in 2018!
If you are interested in starting a new ecommerce business this year, it is really important to understand how digital commerce has changed in the last few years and where exactly it is heading. We have seen just about everything from ecommerce evolution, beyond social and mobile.
Let’s have a quick look at the main highlights that will influence and shape the ecommerce today and in near future:
- Artificial intelligence, with growing amounts of data, has entered the larger world of online shopping and ecommerce. Two elements – subscription services and reorder are meant to offer customized and unique shopping experience based on your previous shopping preferences.
- The level of customization has grown dramatically and all thanks to the technological improvements that we saw in improved user experience. All improvements are focused on offering the best user experience possible.
- Online buyers are finding digital wallets helpful and attractive. That is why, ecommerce websites are adding this feature to their sites.
- Even though mobile users have significantly increased, their conversion rates are still on the same level. Mobile users are visiting the websites just to make up their minds and decide what type of products they want to buy. They are extremely important and should be always taken into consideration.
With these improvements in mind, we’ve decided to create a list of the best 5 ecommerce platforms on the market. It doesn’t matter whether you want to launch an online store or a marketplace, these platforms can save you time, money, and work.
- Shopify – One of the most popular ecommerce solutions on the market, Shopify always make sure to keep up with the evolving trends and technologies.
- Magento – This is an open-source ecommerce platform. Its scalability and reliability have made it one of the best ecommerce solutions available today. A lot of popular names such as Huawei, Liverpool F.C., Burger King and others have their websites built on this platform.
- YoKart – A great marketplace solution you can use to build stores such as eBay, Amazon or Etsy. Its multi-currency and multilingual features allow store owners to expand and improve their reach on a global level.
- BigCommerce – WIth more than 50.000 stores to its support and credit, this is one of the most prominent ecommerce platforms on the market. For ecommerce entrepreneurs who don’t have basic coding skills, BigCommerce is the ideal platform.
- Tictail – This is a DIY marketplace where the focused is put on community integration, custom design, overall e commerce attractiveness, and easy usability.
Only you can decide which ecommerce platform is best for you!